Get Specific Details For Each Race:
2014 Race Schedule
Thursday, November 13
- 5 - 9 p.m. Health & Fitness Expo at the Arthur Ashe Center: Packet pick-up, Expo and walk-up registration
Friday, November 14
- 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Health & Fitness Expo at the Arthur Ashe Center: Packet pick-up, Expo and walk-up registration
- 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Marathon Course Bus Tours (reservation required).
Saturday, November 15
- 7 a.m. 8k start
- 7:30 a.m. Half Marathon start
- 7:50 a.m. Marathon start
- 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Post-race celebration at Finish Line
- 3 p.m. Marathon course closes
Along with VIP treatment, all runners receive. . .
Every participant in the marathon, half marathon, and 8k receives an official long sleeve technical race shirt, a custom medal at the finish line (marathon and half marathon finishers also receive a fleece blanket!), and is admitted to a special post-race celebration with plenty of free food, drink, and lots of smiles and pats on the back.
All finishers can redeem a free certificate to recognize and commemorate their accomplishment. Diamond Springs water and POWERade will be available at water stops on the race course. Port-o-johns will be stationed at the Start/Finish and adjacent to every water stop. Medical attention is available along the course. The half marathon and marathon courses will also each feature energy gel, junk food stops (for that extra burst of energy in the waning miles), and wet washcloths.
Health & Fitness Expo/Packet and T-shirt Pick-up
Packet pick-up will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo held at the Arthur Ashe Athletic Center on Thursday, November 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. and on Friday, November 14 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
3001A N. Boulevard
Richmond, Virginia 23230
THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP! A photo ID is required to pick up your race packet. You may pick up a race packet for another pre-registered runner, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
Race Day Bag Check
UPS trucks will be on site at the Starting Line to collect your bags and then take them to the Finish. Clearly mark your bag with your name and race number.
- Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another person. No exceptions. If you are already signed up for one race and want to switch to the other, you may do so in person at the Race Expo. There is a $10 fee to do so, along with any applicable entry fee difference. You may also wish to click one of the following links for information about:
- This race is conducted under the rules of USATF and the Road Runners Club of America.
- In consideration of the safety of all participants, NO HAND CYCLES, STROLLERS, BABY JOGGERS, BABIES IN CARRIERS/BACKPACKS, IN-LINE SKATES, SKATEBOARDS, BICYCLES OR ANIMALS ON LEASHES will be allowed on the course. This will be strictly enforced.